The papers, accepted in a peer review process, will appear in the proceedings volume to be published in Springer’s "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" book series
(Springer series web page), submitted for indexing by the Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science) and Elsevier’s EI Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and Springerlink.
PAPER REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION
- Full papers must be registered and submitted using the conference web system, by the 'Registration and submission of full papers' date.
- Separate, approximately 150-200 words long, abstract should be entered during paper registration (NOT separate file - just fill proper window). All instructions given at the conference website should be taken into account.
- The paper may be registered in advance, and full paper may be uploaded (appended) later, however by the paper submission deadline.
- Submitted papers will be reviewed by peer review. After reviewing all submissions, paper acceptance will be sent according to the schedule presented on the conference website. Only accepted papers will be published in conference book.
- After paper acceptance a Springer copyright form (a so-called "Consent to Publish") must be submitted to ISAT (see below).
- The accepted paper should be presented by one of its authors who must register for the conference and pay the fee. Accepted but not shown papers may be excluded from the indexation.
- Submissions should describe original work not submitted or published elsewhere.
- Papers will be checked on plagiarism and self-plagiarism by software provided by Springer.
- Submitted papers should be prepared according to the template available at this page.
- The required paper length is 10 pages.
- Papers should be submitted both in MS Word with macros (.docm) and pdf (made from original source .docm) file format in one ZIP file.
- LaTex format (Latex + pdf in one ZIP file) will be also accepted (however if possible Word format is preferred).
PAPER TEMPLATE AND INSTRUCTIONS
Paper template (with instruction for using template - zipped) and authors guidelines for the preparation of contribution may be found below. Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting a paper.
Office Word documents are recommended.
- The instructions and template files for LaTex format are available at Spriner web page:
Information for Authors of Springer Proceedings
STATEMENT REQUIRED BY PUBLISHING HOUSE
- Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form, a so-called "Consent to Publish" form.
Modified forms are not acceptable.
- One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- Please complete, sign and mail the copyright form to , until the deadline for sending the camera ready papers.
ADDITIONALY, IF YOU NEED IT
- Author warrants that the Contribution is original except for such excerpts from copyrighted works (including illustrations, tables, animations and text quotations) as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder thereof, in which case(s) Author is required to obtain written permission to the extent necessary and to indicate the precise sources of the excerpts in the manuscript. Author is also requested to store the signed permission forms and to make them available to Publisher if required. Authors may obtain permissions using the questionnaire Request for Permission.
- Please do not send these permission forms to us. Keep them in your drawer.
|Request for Permission Form
- The official language of the conference is English.
- All presentation rooms will be equipped with a computer where presentations can be uploaded.
- The Microsoft Power Point (for .ppt/.pptx/.pps presentations) and Adobe Reader (for .pdf presentations) software will be available on computers.
- Authors are kindly requested to upload their presentation(s) to a computer before the start of a session.
- Time of presentation (including discussion) is maximum 20 minutes.
For all matters related to ISAT conference, please feel free to contact the Organizing Committee.