Will be open soon
12 February 2018
We are happy to confirm the publication of ISAT 2018 proceedings within Springer and the AISC series again.
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
Registration of a paper and paper submission are available using the conference submission and registration system:
Link will be available soon
CREATE AN ACCOUNT (only when you don't have it yet)
- In order to submit any data, it is necessary to create a user account and to log in to the conference system using the link given above.
- If the account has been created earlier (eg. for the previous conference), you don't have to create the new one.
- An accoubt allows to: register a paper, submit an abstract and a full paper, check the status of submitted papers, register as participant, edit submitted personal data.
PAPER REGISTRATION (WITH ABSTRACT)
- Papers should be registered before the 'Paper Registration and Submission' date which is given at the important dates page.
- Paper submission may be done in two phases. In the paper registration phase, authors can submit registration without uploading their papers. The full paper may be uploaded (appended) later, however by the paper submission deadline.
- The abstract should be approximately 150-200 words long.
- Papers should be 10 pages long.
- Papers should be submitted both in MS Word with macros (.docm) and pdf (made from original source .docm) file format in one zipped file.
- Papers should be uploaded before the 'Paper Registration and Submission' date which is given at the important dates page.
The notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail and proper status of the paper will be also set in the conference system.